ETL Developer QlikView
Determines and implements the best technique for extracting data from a particular source system and moving it to the Data Warehouse & BI platform, ensuring that the data come into the system clean, accurate and in compliance with all standards and that the project deliverables are consistent with long-term infrastructure plans. Main Responsibilities: Design and document Dimensional Data Models and ETL architecture for highly complex business operations; Develop, test, deploy and document Dimensional Data Models and ETL scripts for highly complex business operations (code/logic/programs) using QlikView or other Data Warehouse & BI platform to provide the data to support the visualizations needs; Fix defects and implement enhancements in existing solutions (Log technical action reports), by identifying, code, test and deploy any changes on the existing products to improve the user needs; Identify platform dependencies and work with platform teams to develop and test new features to support any 3rd party tool integration needs. Skills
- Internal and External Customer Orientation
- Planning and Organization
- Orientation to results
- Ability to formulate concepts
- Business-oriented vision
- Analytical skill
- Analysis, troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Microsoft Office - Advanced
- English - 70 %
- Oral and written comprehension .
- Appropriate use of language
- Experience in Dimensional Data Modeling and data standardization - desirable
- Knowledge of ETL tools and/or QlikView platform - desirable
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques used in Data Warehouse design and development (including: data extracts, data transfers, and load)
- Knowledge and experience with web programming languages, structured and object-oriented.
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as EMail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers.
- Technical understanding of the system is analyzed and how it affects the business units.
- Skilled in multiple RDBMS systems
Studies and experience
- At least pensum closed of studies in Computer Systems Engineering or related careers - desirable
- At least 2 years in analysis, design and application development - required
- At least 1 year in Data Warehouse data modeling and ETL development - desirable
- Experience with hardware and software issues